I thought I’d toss up a list of things on my To Be Read list for February 2017. Some of these are ARCs so they’ll for sure be read this month. There will probably be others added if time allows.
- They Can’t Kill Us All: Ferguson, Baltimore, and a New Era in America’s Racial Justice Movement by Wesley Lowery
- Nasty Women by Heather McDaid and Laura Jones (Release date: March 8, 2017)
- Indivisible: Poems for Social Justice by Gail Bush
- My Life, My Love, My Legacy by Coretta Scott King
- Daughter of a Thousand Years by Amalia Carosella (Release date: February 21, 2017)
- Hello Me, It’s You by Hannah Todd
These are maybes for February. If I don’t get to them this month, they’ll be March reads for sure.
- Things I Should’ve Known by Claire LeZebnick (Release date: March 28, 2017)
- Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor (Release date: April 4, 2017)
- I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It by Jess Kimble Leslie (Release date: April 25, 2017)
- While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft
- 1984 by George Orwell. Because everyone and their brother is reading it and I need a refresher. I wanted to reread some classics this year anyway.
The publication dates are current as of right now and I believe they are all available for pre-order if anything strikes your fancy. I have no connection to any of the above other than getting ARCs for review.
What are you guys reading this month? If you missed it, here’s what I read last month.